- 6 Nights in an upgraded Lagoon View Room
- Return Resort Transfers
- Breakfast Daily
- Kids Stay, Play & Eat Free
Exclusive Bonus Value
- $500 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit
- Half Day Crystal Cascades Tour
- Guaranteed Room Upgrade
- 2 x 30 Minute Spa Massages
Why We Love It
- Stunning Outdoor Pool
- Fantastic Snorkelling & Direct Beach Access
- Luxuriously Appointed Rooms
- Great Kids Club Facilities
My Vanuatu Package Inclusions
- 6 Nights in a Lagoon View Room
Air-conditioned for your comfort, you’ll find a range of luxury features in the Lagoon View Room. Enjoy a working desk, safe, HD TV, tea/coffee making facilities, refrigerator, alarm clock and panoramic views of Erakor Lagoon from the private balcony. This room is 33-44sq. metres and Sleeps up to guests
- Return Airport/ Resort Transfers
Arrive at your destination with the confidence of knowing a friendly face is waiting to take you and your bags straight to your accommodation, and vice-versa when it’s time to go home.
- Breakfast Daily
Start your mornings the right way, with a stomach full of sumptuous breakfast foods.
- Kids Stay, Play & Eat Free*
Bring your blessings. When selecting this exclusive package, you can take the family with you and enjoy access to Kids Club facilities. Children 12 years and younger stay for free when sharing a room with parents, utilising existing bedding. Select from the special children’s menu and they’ll eat free when dining with parents in selected restaurants.
- Complimentary Use of Non-Motorised Water Sports Equipment, Resort Activities & Resort Gym
You will never be bored while staying at Warwick Le Lagon Vanuatu with complimentary use of snorkelling gear, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, cultural activities, classes and tours, and access to the resort gym, there is something for the whole family!
- $99pp Deposit Secure Your Holiday Today’
$99 per person deposit secures the promotional package. A second deposit (part payment) will be required, with the date and amount to be advised by our Holiday Experts at time of booking. Please see the important info tab for more detail.`
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$1000 BONUS Value
- $500 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit*
With a $500 credit, enjoy a delicious feast, a drink (or two), or treat yourself at the spa without breaking the bank.
- Half Day Crystal Cascades Tour*
Discover the best cascades in Vanuatu on a magical tour exclusive to Vanuatu Ecotours. Enjoy a scenic drive through enchanting rainforest, as your guide takes you towards some of Vanuatu’s most beautiful natural wonders. Spend the day relaxing at the cascades, swimming in the famous blue pool, learning local bushcraft and looking out for birds. Experience an optional guided walk through the rainforest and admire sweeping views across the coast as you journey back towards your accommodation.
- Guaranteed Room Upgrade
Everyone loves an upgrade, and this one is on us. Enjoy an upgrade from a Garden View Room to a Lagoon View Room.
- 2 x 30 Minute Spa Massages*
Escape reality for a while, with a little pampering on us. Enjoy 2 x 30 minute spa massages per stay.
- Complimentary Golf Club Hire & Green Fees
Hit the green and enjoy complimentary golf club hire and green fees at pristine Warwick Le Lagon Vanuatu! Golf Course.
Valid for travel: 18 July – 15 September 2022; 11 October – 20 December 2022; 20 January – 31 March 2023
Surcharges & block out dates may apply during peak travel periods.
Lagoon View Room
Air-conditioned for your comfort, you’ll find a range of luxury features in the Lagoon View Room. Enjoy a working desk, safe, HD TV, tea/coffee making facilities, refrigerator, alarm clock and panoramic views of Erakor Lagoon from the private balcony. This room is 33-44sq. metres & sleeps up to 2 adults + 2 children or 3 adults.
Garden View Room
Take in views of the resorts tropical gardens from the furnished balcony of a Garden View Room. These spacious, air conditioned rooms feature modern amenities such as HD TV, working desk, safe, coffee/tea making facilities, movies, refrigerator and more! This room is 33-44sq. metres and Sleeps up to 4 guests.
Garden Bungalow – Upgrade from only $150pp
Nestled amongst perfectly manicured garden the Garden Bungalows are complete with furnished balcony, air conditioning, TV, movies, refrigerator and much more! This room is 44sq. metres & sleeps up to 2 adults + 2 child or 3 adults.
Warwick Le Lagon Vanuatu
The internationally recognised and trusted brand Warwick is famous for its elegance, comfort and friendly service, and Warwick Le Lagon Vanuatu is no exception. Experience true Vanuatuan hospitality when you stay amongst the tropical gardens on the shore of Erakor Lagoon at Warwick Le Lagon.
Read more about Warwick Le Lagon Vanuatu here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Swimming Pools
- Swim Up Bar
- Activities Centre
- Day Spa
- Multiple Restaurants and Bars
- Conference Rooms
- Golf Course
- Tennis Courts
- Water Sports
- Wedding Services
- Beach Volley Ball
- Kids Club
- Fitness Centre
- Cultural Activities, Classes and Tours
- Games Room
*$500 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit
$500 is to be credited to the guest’s room account on check-in which can be applied towards all food, beverage and spa treatments at the resort. WDS Credit cannot be applied towards external third party service providers e.g. Tours.
*Half Day Crystal Cascades Tour
- Return transfers to and from Port Vila accommodations
- All entries and taxes
- Knowledgeable guides
- Refreshments and fruit platter
- 2 pax minimum, 12 pax maximum
What to Bring:
- Bottle of water
- Suitable footwear for the rainforest walk
- Togs and towel
- Personal reef shoes
- Sunscreen & insect repellent.
*2 x 30 Minute Spa Massages per stay
Subject to availability and must be booked on arrival
*Kids Stay, Play & Eat Free
Kids Stay Free
Children 12 years and under, travelling with parents and sharing the same room stay Free of Charge when using existing bedding. Maximum 2 kids free of charge on existing bedding per room.
Kids Eat Free – 12 years and under sharing room with parents
- Lunch – Children’s lunch time meals are available from 12 midday – 2.00pm at the Coconut Terrace or designated place and/or the Pool Grill. Maximum 2 kids per family per room;
- Dinner – Children’s dinner time meals are available from 5.30pm – 6.30pm at either the Coconut Terrace or designated place and /or from the children’s Menu at Lagoon Terrace from 6.00pm onwards. Maximum 2 kids per family per room;
- Change in location – Designated dining locations for children are subject to change (for reasons such as weather) and alternate options will be allocated by the Resort;
Wild Ginger (Restaurant) – Surcharges apply for meals at Wild Ginger when dining with their parent/s. The surcharge applicable is VT 2,000 per child 12 years and under.
Kids Play Free
The Kids Club is complimentary for children aged between 3 to 12 years and is supervised for day and evening sessions, day from 8:00am to 4:30pm and evening from 5:30pm to 9:00pm; Children under 3 years of age are welcome to visit the Kids Club however it is a requirement for them to be accompanied by their parent or a nanny. During the evening sessions nannies are required to accompany children under the age of 5 years.
All prices are person twin share unless otherwise stated, are in Australian dollars, are correct at the time of publication & are subject to change without notice. Flights are not included unless otherwise stated & if included, are economy class unless otherwise stated. Price includes any stated bonus nights, upgrades & package savings, if applicable.
Peace of Mind Guarantee – If Things Change, So Can Your Holiday`
Applies to new bookings only. We can offer you the option to amend your booking date up to 24 hours prior to arrival, should any of the below criteria impact your holiday:
- You or an immediate family member is diagnosed with COVID–19
- You are forced into self-isolation
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID–19 test
- A Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination.
Please note, cancelled bookings will incur charges. Our travel service providers are entitled to impose cancellation charges, which can be up to 100% of the amount paid to them for the relevant service, regardless of whether travel has commenced. If any refunds are received from travel service providers, they will be passed on to you, less a minimum cancellation fee of $300 per person.
General Terms & Conditions
In addition to the specific terms and conditions outlined above, upon purchase this package is subject to general terms & conditions
Travel insurance is not included but is strongly recommended. Ask your Holiday Expert about our great value coverage options.
Talk to an Expert
Our My Vanuatu team are:
- Vanuatu Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Passionate and professional
- Ready to answer all your Vanuatu questions
|Mon - Fri (AEST)||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sat - Sun (AEST)||10:00 am||4:00 pm|